Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Something for Ramadhan 1437H

Salam Ramadhan to All,

How is your third day of fasting? So far so good? :-) Hopefully, this Ramadhan let us practice patience even more as compared to the previous ones.



Actually, I feel a bit sleepy while doing my works in front of PC. So, I let the gloomy eyes to take few minutes break by reading some of my favorite blogs and write something onto mine too. And, I stopped by reading what Vivy has posted.

Literally, I agreed with Vivy when she said that We always want GOD to give us the best, but when HE asks something of us, we turn here turn there to find “logic” in ways that suit us. But then, we would never question the good things HE gives us. Such hypocrites, us human beings.
 
First thought that came cross my mind it is true, we as human beings create the "logic" of our own just to please ourselves not GOD the Almighty. We would always want others inclusive GOD to make us happy but reluctant to do the same in return. How about this time around during the holy month of Ramadhan, we do vise versa, we make GOD happy with us. 

Meaning that everything we intend to do or doing is referring back to how happy GOD with us. Like I wish you dear GOD to feel very delighted because I have completed my 5-times Solah everyday in this Ramadhan and will preserving doing so later. I hope GOD is very happy because I went to the mosque more frequent to do Taraweh and donate portion of my gaji to orphans and the needy. God must be smiling because I manage to control myself from telling lies and talk unnecessarily during this holy month.

The ultimate reason of doing these is simple, to make GOD happy with us. Who might know that by doing these, we can achieve tranquility. GOD is very merciful and always sees our intentions to improve every single day. Starts small and starts now. Stop judging ourselves or others by not capable enough in doing so. Just do it and remember to make GOD happy with us. Continue practice patience and be fully in charge of our own Nafs.

No comments:

Post a Comment