Wednesday, June 1, 2016

GROW OLD WITH YOU

June 1, 2016 means the hat-trick years for us as husband and wife. THANK YOU dear Mr. Z for sadness and happiness you gave for all these years. It does not matter where we are or what we have, as long as I have you by my side, I will be that strong to hold-on. THANK YOU for being you and spoiling me with your unconditional love. THANK YOU for choosing me as myself and hopefully we will be blessed hereafter together. Hope Allah s.w.t. gather us again one whole family real soon at Jannah. May you continue to be a wonderful husband to me and loveable daddy to our children. I wish you nothing but happiness, love and joy with us in the years ahead.


#throwback010613

I just caught up with this song all day long :-D Though the lyric sounds funny, but it truly making sense and easier to explain. To Mr. Z, I Love You for the sake of Allah s.w.t. May he preserved my feeling towards you. Ameen Ya Rabb...


I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if when you had too much to think drink
I could be the woman man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

No comments:

Post a Comment