Thursday, April 28, 2016

D.I.Y. Baby Colored Blocks

Happy Thursday All !!

I'm quite happy today since it will be my last day at work for this week. Our family will be going back to Kampung tomorrow morning and be back again next 5 days. Whollyyy Yeah!!! It has been quite long time since our last return.

Before leaving for tomorrow, why not I share some activities I did last week during my not-too-busy days at office. There are 2-3 days I'm not being imposed with urgent tasks. So what I did was gathering recycle stuffs in my office and build d.i.y. toys for Aafreen.

What you need for this d.i.y. colored blocks - old newspaper, colored papers, used tissue rolls, A3 size box, scissors, glue, cutter, pencil & eraser if needed


Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy right? So do it yourself !! Therefore, optimize your spare times in the office like me. Just make sure, don't kantoi with your boss otherwise she / he will be giving you tons of new workload ;-P

Before ending post, I would like to share with you what Aafreen being doing if she came to mummy's office ;-)

 Tidy-up mummy's workplace / sleep / play with herself (out-loud shouts)

Bye-bye for now. Aafreen see you when get back from Kampung :)



No comments:

Post a Comment