Monday, May 9, 2016

Delivering A Surprise

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. & good day everyone...

How's everyone doing? We had great times during long holiday at Kampung last week. Will update soon the first time experience Aafreen went to beach, in her bright cutey pink swimming suit ;-) Just want to update what I've been busy with after back from Kampung besides tons of office works.

Earlier today I was delivering a birthday surprise to my friend's husband. She had requested a Ferrero Rocher bouquet + balloon + Cheese Cake Leleh to be delivered to her husband for his 29th birthday. Thanx to Z, beloved husband for helping out until today, the day of delivery.

Ferrero Rocher bouquet. The Kusudama Flower done by myself

Additional Cheese Cake Leleh requested by customer

The birthday surprise

Credit to Z for successfully delivered and snap the picture of birthday boy

Yes to anyone who did not know, I'm open to receive any order / request to deliver a special surprise to your beloved ones. Just drop and say Hi to my email: nurfarhana.mnor@gmail.com. We negotiate further based on your preference and budget.



2 comments: