Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Playtime

In a blink it is already Wednesday, middle of the week. Meaning that two more days to go before we saying hello to weekend. Last night, Aafreen didn't want to go to bed early... So this is what happen when she disturbed mummy folding cloths...

Can you see me??

First two teeth of me...

Nice sock isn't it? :-)

An attempt to stand up...

FYI, Aafreen is still breastfeeding (by bottle at babysitters' and direct breastfeed during night). I do admit that sometimes I've encountered hard times to stock up breast milk for her at babysitters'. Yesterday, I've decided to try another tip to enrich my breast milk by drinking dried longan + rock sugar (gula batu). For mommies out there who want to give a shot, please do so. Who might know, this tip suits you better. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment