Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Letter to Nana

Dear Sweetheart,

Hopefully you are in a very soothing condition. Coz now I’m sitting down here lonely underneath sorrow light outside your home missing those moments we’ve spent together ever since. We both knew that we are suppose to live together for our entire life but death took me away just before we could sense the true colourful world life. And I did remember how you cried madly on that bright morning like you never want it to happen. I know sweetheart, I missed you too.

I had a dream last night. I met a man selling flowers at our neighbourhood street. I did have a vision that I’m riding a bike while passing him. He called me by name “Hey kid!” out of sudden and waving for me to come nearer him. He offered me a bucket full of white roses for free. He smiled and convinced me to take it. He said that I need it for my journey onwards. With a little hesitation, I grab the flowers and thanking him. The flowers made my journey balmy and wonderful. I could not stop thinking about the flower man and his gift.

At the end of the road, I saw a girl stood still at a corner holding a tasty candy in her right hand while tilting her head up upon the tree. I stopped and looked up upon the tree as same as her point of view. I saw a kite which I thought belong to her. So I climbed up the tree and took it for her. She smiled without a word when I returned the kite and gave me the colourful candy as a thankful taught. I kissed her on forehead and continue riding my bike.

My journey was not only balmy and wonderful but also colorful since then and here. After few moments of silence, I just recalled what our mother says about life. Life is basically white in birth; it left us how to paint it. We should paint it colourfully so that we can see our life gracefully. The flower man and the girl reminded me of you. We lived together in mother’s womb last twenty-six years so I’m apart of you and you are me. I hope you did well hereafter. I’ll be forever sitting down here watching over you and pray for your best. Dear Sweetheart, today is our childhood anniversary, I do miss you and I do love you.

Regards;
Your Other Half



3 comments:

  1. love this letter... it can be a short film script... may i? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. surely can my dear :) but with my consent ok? i'm afraid that u might be misinterpreted who wrote the letter :-)

    ReplyDelete